Your wedding day: joy, love and fun from beginning to end.
As photographers, we see your wedding as a unique expression of your relationship, who you are as individuals and where you have come from. We seem to be connecting a lot with couples who love nature, fresh air and natural light, laughter, the crazy mix of family and friends: all the real moments - captured candidly but artistically.
- Our first step: Getting to know you and letting you get to know us! We’d love to have a long chat about who you are and what you are looking for in your wedding photography. We can start this by phone or Skype and then have a get together to go into even more detail about your wedding day.
- On the day: We’ll be there for you, helping with the nerves and photographing all the love, magic, mayhem and fun. Rather than distract you on the day, we aim to help you to stay in the moment, so you can truly experience every wonderful second of your wedding.
- After your wedding: We work very hard! Editing and enhancing and creating a flowing set of images to tell the story of your day. Then getting them to you as soon as we can, via your web gallery, then your USB of high-resolution images. Our clients often say "Our photos are here already! Amazing!" So we gather we're a bit faster in our turnaround than some.
- Albums and prints? Yes, we would be very happy to design a beautiful album for you or help you choose prints to share, to frame or to display on your walls to sustain the memories of your amazing day.
As there are two of us, we can easily capture the candid and the formal, the expected and the unexpected, the seen and the behind-the scenes.We work together as a husband and wife team, with very different camera/lens combos and different approaches, which gives you a wonderfully wide and deep coverage of your incredibly special day.
Wedding locations and VenuesWe have photographed weddings and receptions at the following amazing venues:
- Summergrove Estate
- Mavis's Kitchen
- Byron @ Byron Resort
- Art Gallery Cafe, Tweed Valley
- Midginbil Hill
- Silk Pavilions
- Mt. Warning Rainforest Retreat
- and many others
- We also love photographing farm weddings, beach weddings, elopements at luxury retreats and church weddings. And of course we'd be be delighted to travel interstate or overseas to whatever exotic locations you have in mind!
If you'd like to see more examples of our work, have a look at some of our galleries. How we tell the story as a wedding day unfolds can be seen on some of our blog posts. For the finer details go to prices and packages or to our FAQ page. Alternatively you can email us or give us a call on (02) 6679 5141 or 0488 795 141. We hope we can help to make your wedding day everything you dream it to be!
Or visit us on Facebook